Sunday, February 17, 2019

Posted by Unknown 7:02 AM No comments





The mail.app's junk mail filter on my mac serves as the junk mail filter for my iphone and ipad since my icloud account is an imap account and i don't have my mbp's hard drive set to sleep. os x is designed to run 24/7 and the amount of energy saved with the hard drive set to sleep is beyond minuscule.. The mail app has a feature to move unwanted mail to the junk folder. if you are using apple's icloud mail account, it routes future emails from the same sender directly to the junk folder where you don't have to look at them.. My junk folder disappeared on my i phone this morning. i have a hotmail account is that the problem? junk mail folder missing on iphone 6 my junk folder disappeared on my i phone this morning. i have a hotmail account is that the problem? or have they removed that folder from i phones mail? do not select the "outlook" option.





Mark Mail as Spam ("Junk" Folder) in iOS Mail


Mark mail as spam ("junk" folder) in ios mail



Alternatively you put a spam filter software on a pc with outlook or spamsieve on osx mail (or similar) .. setup your email as imap on both the pc and iphone .. now the pc will download the mail, run the spam filters and move it and the iphone will also get the update and the email will be filtered and moved to spam or another folder or deleted. On your iphone, ipad, or ipod touch with ios 7 or later, open the message in the junk folder, tap the folder icon at the bottom, then tap inbox to move the message. on your mac, select the message and click the not junk button in the mail toolbar.. All of your mail is essentially just a mirror of the server (unless you're using pop shudder). for instance, if i delete mail from my phone, its gone from the server. for instance, if i delete mail from my phone, its gone from the server..



visit link reference



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search